The Makhad Trust is very grateful for the support it receives from its fund-raisers. Funds have been raised in a variety of ways, by School and College groups as well as by individuals. Here are some examples:
- Register with “Give as you Live” and give a percentage of your spending on participating online shopping sites to the Makhad Trust
- Selling goods on eBay and giving some or all of the proceeds to the Makhad Trust. See our eBay listing.
- Craft Fairs
- Half marathon walk or run
- Great Swim
- Abseiling – film of Leeds Metropolitan students
- Speaking Engagements
- Coffee Mornings
- Sale of produce from Sinai, such as silk bags, dried fruit and herbs
- Evening functions
If you have any time or ideas for fundraising we would very much like to hear from you. Our contact details are here.
You can also Donate Now